The Statistics Function of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York will host a seminar to discuss issues and changes concerning the Call Report (FFIEC 031/FFIEC 041) and the Bank Holding Company Reports (FR Y-9C).
- FR Y-9C and Call Report Changes
- FAS 166/167
- Regulatory Capital Impact
- Accounting for Loan Participations under FAS 166
- FR Y-6 and FR Y-10 instruction changes
- Annual Reconciliation of Domestic Branches of U.S. Depository Institutions
State member banks or bank holding companies with responsibility for preparing or reviewing the Call or Bank Holding Company reports.
Monday, April 5
Registration is required for in-house attendance and webcast viewing. Attendance in person is required to be eligible to receive Continuous Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Date and Time