The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is pleased to host a capacity building forum designed specifically for small businesses. At the forum, you will hear experts address common challenges facing business owners and strategies for developing your business plan and accessing capital.
You'll also be matched with financial representatives with experience in small business lending to receive customized guidance. During these meetings, you will receive feedback on your business plan and advice about applying for financing. Representatives from a range of financial institutions including community banks, CDFIs, SBA loan providers, and private equity investors, will participate in the forum.
- What are the key financing and management challenges facing businesses in the tri-state area (results from the Fed's Small Business Poll)?
- What core challenges do you face in developing your business?
- What are the best strategies for developing business plans and presentations?
- What types of financing are available and what are the key "dos" and "don'ts" to achieve financing?
- have been in operation for at least two years
- have revenues of up to $5 million
- are in the health and human services, business and professional services, education or manufacturing sectors
Registration is required for attendance.
To complete registration, businesses are required to submit via email a brief profile of their company’s financials and business plans to email@example.com by December 9. The profiles will be used to match each business with financial representatives for meetings. Each meeting will last approximately 20 minutes and will be scheduled upon submission of the profile, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Date and Time