FMLG Market Practices and Best Practices
In May 2017, the Global Foreign Exchange Committee published the FX Global Code. That document contains good practices applicable across the global FX market. The FMLG has not revisited its prior market practices and best practices in light of the FX Global Code, but continues to make them available for historical reference. So, please consult the FX Global Code first. In the future, the FMLG may update its prior market practice notices or issue new practice notices as needed.
All documents are in pdf format
- January 1, 2019: FMLG ISDA Protocol Statement
- July 29, 2014: FXC and FMLG Illustrative Implementation Steps and Best Practices for Intermediated FX Prime Brokerage arrangements
- September 30, 2013: FXC and FMLG best practices for designation of covered PB counterparties
- May 8, 2013: FXC and FMLG issue market practice regarding form of Prime Broker Notice to Executing Dealer under PB Protocol
- February 15, 2013: FXC/FMLG issue market practice for trade reporting of prime brokerage trades