The Federal Reserve Banks will be undertaking a multi-year initiative to enhance reporting capabilities. This seminar will introduce a new reporting application, Reporting Central, to replace the Internet Electronic Submission (IESUB) System.
- What is Reporting Central?
- Why are we replacing IESUB?
- What reports are being impacted by Reporting Central?
- What is the transition plan?
- How to use Reporting Central
- What is the credentialing process?
- What are some helpful tips?
- Where can I find Reporting Central documentation?
- Q & A
Those responsible for filing electronically through IESUB for the Treasury International Capital (TIC) and FFIEC 009/009A Country Exposure Reports.
Tuesday, March 6
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
33 Liberty Street
12th Floor Conference Center
New York City