The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is led by the president, first vice president and an executive committee, which is comprised of the heads of the Bank's business areas.
John C. Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer
Michael Strine, First Vice President
The Executive Committee is accountable for defining, reviewing and adjusting the Bank's medium and long term strategic priorities in the context of the Bank's multiple missions; directing and developing the Bank's resources toward the achievement of those priorities; and guiding the development and maintenance of the Bank's culture.
- John C. Williams, President
- Michael Strine, First Vice President
- Pamela Chase Dyson, Technology
- Jack Gutt, Communications and Outreach
- Michael Held, Legal
- Beverly Hirtle, Research and Statistics
- Helen Mucciolo, Corporate
- Joshua Rosenberg, Risk
- Kevin Stiroh, Supervision
- Financial Services
- Human Resources