The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York are hosting a two-day conference on "Developments in Empirical Macroeconomics" to be held on May 10-11, 2018, in New York , NY. The conference aims to bring together academic and central bank economists to stimulate debate and research on macroeconomics with a strong empirical component.
Some particularly relevant topics are:
- Expectations, uncertainty, and the macroeconomy;
- Monetary policy, asset prices and financial stability;
- Policy implications of the demand for safety and liquidity;
- Industry concentration, markups, and the labor share;
- The macroeconomics of inequality.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
The submission deadline is February 15, 2018. To submit, please email a PDF version of your paper to EMEConference@frb.gov. Incomplete papers will be considered but a preference will be given to completed papers. Authors of accepted papers will be notified in early March 2018.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
33 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10045
Board of Governors: Dario Caldara, Edward Herbst, John Rogers.
New York Fed: Nina Boyarchenko, Marco Del Negro, Domenico Giannone, Andrea Tambalotti.