- An insider’s view of the New York Fed’s core mission and responsibilities
- Exposure to senior leaders through networking and interview opportunities
- An exclusive opportunity to interview for a 2019 Summer Analyst or Associate role
- A tool-kit to best position students to be successful in the 2019 Summer Internship Program
- Enrolled in an accredited bachelor's or master's degree granting program
- Graduating between December 2019 and May 2020
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Interested in monetary policy, economics, and a career with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
September 17 and 18
Applications for the Undergraduate Summit are now closed.
Graduate Student Summit
October 15 and 16
New York City metro area.
Dress code is business professional.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided, as well as travel and hotel accommodations for out of town participants.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a work environment that respects and fully values the strengths and differences of its people. Working at the New York Fed provides talented professionals the chance to grow their skills at an institution that has served a critical role in the financial system of the United States and the world for over a century. An important component of the Bank's diversity effort is our partnership with several professional non-profit organizations, including Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA) – National and New York City Chapters, CUNY Scholars, INROADS, NBDC Emerging Leaders, SEO Career, National Black MBA, Prospanica and ROMBA.