- An insider’s view of the New York Fed’s core mission and responsibilities
- Exposure to senior leaders through networking and interview opportunities
- An exclusive opportunity to interview for a 2018 Summer Analyst or Associate role
- A tool-kit to best position students to be successful in the 2018 Summer Internship Program
- Enrolled in an accredited bachelor's or master's degree granting program
- Graduating between December 2018 and May 2019
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Interested in monetary policy, economics, and a career with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
September 20 and 21
Graduate Student Summit
October 2 and 3
New York City metro area.
Dress code is business professional.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided, as well as travel and hotel accommodations for out of town participants.
The application process for the Undergraduate and Graduate Summit is currently closed.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a work environment that respects and fully values the strengths and differences of its people. Working at the New York Fed provides talented professionals the chance to grow their skills at an institution that has served a critical role in the financial system of the United States and the world for over a century. An important component of the Bank's diversity effort is our partnership with several professional non-profit organizations, including Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA) – National and New York City Chapters, CUNY Scholars, INROADS, NBDC Emerging Leaders, SEO Career, National Black MBA, Prospanica and ROMBA.