Our 2-day summit event will provide students with:
- An insider’s view of the New York Fed’s core mission and responsibilities
- Exposure to senior leaders through networking and interview opportunities
- An exclusive opportunity to interview for a 2020 Summer Associate role
- A tool-kit to best position students to be successful in the 2020 Summer Associate Program
Graduate students who are:
- Enrolled in an accredited master's degree granting program
- Graduating between December 2020 and May 2021
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Have an interest in banking, finance, economics, monetary policy, public service and mission-based work
Graduate Student Summit
October 15-16, 2019
New York City metro area
Dress code is business professional.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided, as well as travel and hotel
accommodations for out of town participants.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a work environment that respects and fully values the strengths and differences of its people. Working at the New York Fed provides talented professionals the chance to grow their skills at an institution that has served a critical role in the financial system of the United States and the world for over a century. An important component of the Bank's diversity effort is our partnership with several professional non-profit organizations, including Association of Latino Professionals for America (ALPFA) – National and New York City Chapters, CUNY Scholars, INROADS, NBDC Emerging Leaders, SEO Career, National Black MBA, Prospanica and ROMBA.