As of December 31, 2020, the SMCCF ceased purchasing eligible assets. On June 7, 2021, the SMCCF began winding down the portfolio and, as of August 31, 2021, all of its holdings of corporate bonds and ETFs have either matured or have been sold.
The Broad Market Index is intended generally to track the composition of the broad, diversified universe of secondary market bonds that meet the criteria specified in the Term Sheet for Eligible Broad Market Index Bonds, subject to generally applicable issuer-level caps specified by the Term Sheet. It will be recalculated at least every 4-5 weeks, and the list of bonds that are eligible for purchase will be refreshed more frequently to add or remove those bonds that newly meet or no longer meet the eligibility requirements.
The Broad Market Index will be published roughly once a month. Additional information on the Broad Market Index, including how it is constructed and used for the SMCCF, is available in the Frequently Asked Questions.
- December 1, 2020 (Published January 11, 2021)
- November 1, 2020 (Published November 30, 2020)
- October 1, 2020 (Published November 9, 2020)
- September 1, 2020 (Published October 8, 2020)
- July 28, 2020 (Published September 8, 2020)
- June 25, 2020 (Published August 10, 2020)
- June 5, 2020 (Published June 28, 2020)