The Statistics Function of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York will host a seminar to discuss issues and changes to the Call Report (FFIEC 031/FFIEC 041) and the Bank Holding Company Reports (FR Y-9C).
- March 2004 Changes
- Status of Capital Issues Relating to Trust
- Preferred Securities and Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Programs
- Status of FIN 46 on Regulatory Reports
- Call Report Modernization
- Bank Holding Company Modernization
Anyone at state member banks or bank holding companies with responsibility for preparing or reviewing the Call or Bank Holding Company reports.
Thursday, March 18
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
33 Liberty Street
12th Floor Conference Center
New York City