The New York Fed is hosting a series of half-day informational seminars at multiple locations in the East Rutherford check zone of the District to discuss our upcoming check processing move from East Rutherford to Philadelphia in the second half of 2006. This is a more detailed follow-up to our seminars last fall.
- The impact on your check operations
- Procedures and deadlines at the transit point
- The need for testing if you use our Payor Bank Services or deposit Image Cash Letters
- How Image presentments and Check 21 might mitigate the possible impact
- What your institution can start doing now to prepare for the move to Philadelphia.
Chief operations officers; senior project managers; and item processing and transit managers from institutions and processors that deposit checks at or receive presentments from the East Rutherford Office or the Head Office should register. The seminars are free of charge, but reservations are required. Due to space constraints, we request that no more than three attendees register per session, but call us if this poses a problem.
Tuesday, May 2 to Friday, May 5
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Melville, Long Island, NY
Fairfield and Woodbridge, NJ
San Juan, Puerto Rico