NEW YORK—On Monday, November 29, the New York Fed will launch the New York Innovation Center (NYIC), a strategic partnership with the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) Innovation Hub.
To mark the inauguration of the NYIC, the New York Fed will host a public event focused on innovation in the central bank community, the value of the strategic partnership, and the opportunity areas for the Center. Featured speakers at this virtual forum include:
- John C. Williams, President and CEO, New York Fed
- The Honorable Jerome H. Powell, Chair, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Agustín Carstens, General Manager, BIS
- Naureen Hassan, First Vice President, New York Fed
- Benoit Coeure, Head of the BIS Innovation Hub
- Per von Zelowitz, Director of the New York Innovation Center
- Raj Seshadri, President of Data and Services, Mastercard
- Amy Nauiokas, Founder and CEO, Anthemis
The NYIC will be housed at the New York Fed and will collaborate with the Federal Reserve System, the BIS Innovation Hub Centers, and public and private sector experts to explore the development of public goods that enhance the functioning of the global financial system.
Virtual Event: Introducing the New York Innovation Center
Date: November 29, 2021
Time: 3:00 p.m. EST
To subscribe to e-mail alerts for the New York Innovation Center, click here.