NEW YORK - The Federal Reserve Bank of New York announced that its board of directors has approved the promotion of eight officers to assistant vice presidents and named twelve new officers at the bank.
The following people have been promoted to assistant vice president:
In the automation and systems services group:
- Shuet Dong of Massapequa, N.Y.
- Jeanmarie Davis of Brooklyn, N.Y.,
- Dennis Herbst of Dayton, N.J.
- John Ruocco of Hillsdale, N.J.
- Gail Armendinger of Ridgewood, N.J.
- Robert Kraus of Sayreville, N.J.
- Ted Kurdes of New Providence, N.J.
- Maryann Maron of Merrick, N.Y.
In the bank supervision group:
- William Brodows of Great Neck, N.Y.
- Robert Gutierrez of Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Ronald Stroz of Colts Neck, N.J.
- Paul Whynott of Pleasantville, N.J.
- Michael Higgins of Yardley, PA
- Margaret Mullins of Eastchester, N.Y.
- Ron Henry of Dayton, N.J.
- Richard Charlton of New York, N.Y.
- David Gross of New York, N.Y.
- Michele Kalstein of New York, N.Y.
- Michele Walsh of Lynbrook, N.Y.