When the facilities and programs were launched in 2020, some vendor roles were filled through direct negotiations with service providers to expedite program implementation and support the flow of credit to households and businesses in the face of the severe economic disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The New York Fed did so with a view that, once the immediate need to commence operations of the facilities had passed, those roles would be subject to a competitive procurement process.
Through these efforts, the New York Fed seeks to further its mandate to support equal opportunity and diversity in the implementation of these facilities. The New York Fed is committed to transparency and inclusive access as it undertakes this competitive procurement process.
- Prequalification Materials for CPFF Cash Investment Management Services*
- FAQ: CPFF Cash Investment Management Services Prequalification
- Commercial Paper Funding Facility (CPFF)
* The prequalification submission period for the CPFF Cash Investment Management Services role ended December 23, 2020; however, the materials continue to be available for review and reference purposes.
- Corporate Credit Facilities - Prequalification for Cash Investment Management Services*
- FAQ: Prequalification
- Primary Market Corporate Credit Facility (PMCCF)
- Secondary Market Corporate Credit Facility (SMCCF)
* The prequalification submission period for the Corporate Credit Facilities Cash Investment Management Services role ended October 19, 2020; however, the form continues to be available for review and reference purposes.