This program is a pioneering educational outreach program designed to encourage undergraduate freshmen from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds to learn more about the New York Fed and opportunities available for undergraduate students.
- An insider's view of the New York Fed's core mission and responsibilities
- Exposure to leaders at the New York Fed through a panel discussion and networking
- A tool-kit to best position yourself to secure a competitive internship opportunity
- Are undergraduate freshmen pursuing a Bachelor's degree, graduating between Winter 2023 and Spring 2024
- Are from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds
- Have an interest in banking, finance, economics, monetary policy, public service and mission-based work
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
The application is closed. Freshman Discovery Day 2022 applications will open up again in Janaury 2022.