The Securities Reports Division of the Statistics Function of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York will host a seminar to train reporters how to correctly complete this new positions report, the Aggregate Holdings of Long-Term Securities by U.S. and Foreign Residents.
- Why the new report is needed
- Who should report: U.S. custodians, U.S. end-investors (including investment managers, pension funds and foundations) and issuers of U.S. securities
- Consolidation rules and exemption levels
- How to determine the residence of the issuer or holder
- What types of securities should be reported and how they should be reported
- Electronic submission of the report
- Those responsible for regulatory reporting for their organizations
- Those responsible for keeping members of their trade associations informed of reporting responsibilities
- Companies providing legal services or securities services/administration to the above
Wednesday, March 30
Registration is required for in-house attendance and webcast viewing. Attendance in person at the Federal Reserve Bank is required to be eligible to receive Continuous Professional Education (CPE) credits.
Date and Time